Table of Content :
Are you sure that SEO is what your business needs?
Before you take a decision, we invite you to read this article, because that SEO company you are about to choose might not be what you are really thinking…
In this article, you are going to learn everything you need to know before hiring one, so you can see if you are getting what you expect in your mind or not.
Without anything more to add by the moment, let’s get into it!
Why are you looking to hire a SEO Company?
There are many good reasons to work with a competent SEO firm:
- You have noticed the big profits that organic traffic can bring and you want the same for your business
- You are already receiving organic traffic, but you need professional help to take it to the next level
- You are starting a new online project, and you already know the huge benefits of SEO, but you want a professional and experienced company to take care of it
- You know SEO, you know what it offers, but you know that you don’t have the time to focus on it, so it is much better to hire a professional to handle it for you
- You want to grow your organic traffic and at the same time take care of your online reputation.
There are several reasons to hire an SEO company, and these are the most important ones, but it all comes down to the same thing: make your business grow.
Furthermore, being at the top of the most important keywords of your industry will make you look more authoritative, and thereby boost your credibility, and this will have a direct effect in your conversions.
If you are ranking, then it is because you are offering something valuable and you are doing something better than the rest of your competition.
This is something that your potential clients will perceive, and you want that for your advantage. SEO makes it possible for you, and that is why it is so important to work on it.
It works for every kind of business out there, and in any industry. Even though it is ideal to combine it with PPC and other ways of digital marketing, it provides a strong foundation.
Now, let’s see how it really works, so we can put things more in perspective.
How SEO works? Let’s make it clear:
How does it work?
Simply put, a professional SEO services accomplishes the following: make Google understand your site and make it see why you deserve to rank higher than the rest of pages competing for the same keywords.
Everything in SEO comes down to sending signals to Google and other search engines, to prove the worthiness of your site, and in retribution, you will obtain better rankings for your targeted terms.
Google relies on an algorithm to determine whether your site deserves to rank or not, but unfortunately, none fully knows it. The company keeps it as a top-secret formula, but smart SEO have been decoding it since Google appeared.
After so many years, we have come down to understand the following about Google:
- The keywords defer in terms of competition, meaning that some will be harder to rank than others
- There are on-page and off-page ranking signals, and they both work together at the hour of ranking your site
- SEO optimization, especially off-page, needs to be gradual and consistent in order to remain under the radar, to avoid triggering penalties
- There is no such thing as an strategy that works for every niche and project, because every single one has a different level of competition and different challenges to confront
- Giving Google what it wants comes from a deep and serious analysis on the niche and the keywords you want to rank for.
We won’t get into the technical aspects, because they are not necessary for you to understand how it all works.
Google wants your site to accomplish the following things in order to rank:
- Your website, as a whole, needs to be relevant for the topic and niche you want to rank for
- Your content needs to solve the user’s questions and doubts, you need to deliver what searches are looking for
- You need to structure and organize your site and every single page in it in a way that is easy for Google to understand and digest
- See that your website is popular and trusted by people, in the way of backlinks from relevant sites and social media activity.
See? We don’t need to get super-technical to understand what Google wants, but of course, this is the general explanation, because every project is as unique as it gets, and therefore, they need specialized solutions for each case.
But don’t worry, because we are going to talk about this issue in the following section, so you can see why a custom SEO plan is undeniably superior to pre-packed SEO packages.
SEO Packages Vs. Custom SEO Plan
The Problem with SEO Packages:
As we said before, there is no such thing as a strategy that works for every single niche and project out there. That is why SEO Packages are not a good deal, because they are not specialized solutions designed to tackle down the specific challenges your project will face in the SERPS.
In fact, no serious SEO agency nowadays will offer you such as a thing as a package, because they will only lead to disappointment in the majority of cases.
Sure, they can offer results in some cases, but it is more like playing the roulette. You have chances of winning, but they are minimal, and your chances of losing are exponentially bigger.
The problem resides in the following:
- A fixed number of links are not correlated with the difficulty of the niche. You might need only 10, but you might as well need over 30. This is something that an SEO package doesn’t contemplate, simply because it is a cookie-cutter solution and not an specialized one, and in most cases, such thing will fail and will make you lose money. As simple as that
- Most packages are not niche-specific solutions. They offer you links, but they don’t tell you where they are coming from. Nowadays, the real power resides in relevance, and you need plenty of it to rank
- They don’t follow a plan because there is no such thing. The majority of packages, if none, don’t contemplate aspects like consistency and link velocity, and thereby they can draw unnecessary attention and trigger penalties that will stop you from progressing
- They offer delusional promises. Furthermore, you are also fooled by a price that symbolizes nothing, because when there is no research, you will never know what it takes to rank in your niche, and thereby you are paying for nothing.
You are intelligent enough to see what’s wrong with SEO packages and why you should stay away from them. In synthesis, these are the reasons:
- They are designed based on nothing, because every niche and keywords have their own levels of competitiveness, and therefore, they need different approaches
- More often than not, they are a bad investment, even if the price is “cheap”
- They can do more harm than good
- They won’t get you the results you expect.
Got it now? Now, let’s see why a custom plan is exactly what your business needs.
The Custom SEO Plan Solution:
If you want to rock the SERPs, then you need a custom SEO plan, and this is exactly what a professional and competent firm will do for you.
That’s exactly how we handle things at SEO Heroes, because we understand that every project has its own challenges, and therefore, its unique needs.
Here is exactly how we design an SEO custom plan:
- An expert and experiences consultant will check your site, your niche and your competition
- The consultant will come out with corrections and improvements for your site
- The expert will understand what Google wants for your niche, and craft an strategy based on it
- Product of this research, we also find out the real level of competition for your niche, and based on that, we estimate how many elements we will need to deliver results
- Furthermore, we also spy your competitors and discover what’s working for them, so we can use it for your site and do it even better, because that’s the key, to surpass your competition.
You don’t need to be an SEO expert to understand why it works: it is a real strategy based on solid data that is entirely focused on your niche and your project and its challenges and needs.
Even though no serious SEO firm – including us – will offer you a 100% guarantee that you will rank, with a custom plan you increase your chances of accomplishing so exponentially.
If you were going to war, what would you choose?
- A well-researched and planned strategy designed to defeat your enemy
- A cookie-cutter strategy that doesn’t contemplate any special element.
As the smart person that you are, the first option is by far your best chance to win.
The same happens with SEO, if you want to win, then you need to know your environment and your enemy very well.
This is where the power of a custom plan resides, because we take care of analyzing everything from your niche to your competitors, in order to craft a winning strategy that will take you to the top of Google.
This is why working with a serious company is a must, because if you want to make your website relevant enough for Google to consider it ranking for your targeted keywords, then you need that kind of strategy and approach, and it only comes as a result of research and proper planning.
Of course, the price tends to be higher than your standard SEO package, but it is because the price goes in concordance with the needs and challenges of your project.
Why Do We Focus on Getting Local Relevancy?
It Is Vital For Your Success:
If you read the last part of the previous section, you would have noticed that we mention the importance of making your website “relevant enough”, but what does it really mean?
Let’s say you want to rank your landscaping business in Bangkok, then it is important to accomplish the following:
- Let Google know that your business is in Bangkok
- Let it also know what kind of services you offer and that they are within the landscaping niche.
As you can see, in order to rank for that specific location, you will have to have be relevant enough in both aspects: topical and local.
That is why we focus on it, because if Google cannot identify your business in the area you intend to serve, then you will not rank. You can take it for granted.
You won’t rank in the SERPS nor will get into the map pack, and that will make your SEO mission a complete failure.
This is another reason not to buy SEO packages, because more often than not, they don’t take this vital element into consideration, and thereby you won’t get the results you are after.
However, we will explain you how we accomplish this, so you can learn how we are going to rank your website.
How Do We Make Your Website Locally Relevant?
How does it work?
Simply put, as we saw in the section of how SEO works, we need to send signals to Google, and in this case, we need to let it know that your business operates in your desired location.
That is why you need to send specific signals that will make Google understand that you deserve to rank in your desired location, so that people looking for your services can find your website.
Amongst the most effective practices, we have:
- Writing the content of your website with local SEO optimization in mind
- Submitting your website to Google My Business
- Listing your site in different local directories
- Add content to your blog that is locally relevant.
These are just some of the few things we do at SEO Heroes to boost your local relevance through the roof.
Only with that, you will have a much more solid base than with any SEO package out there. However, if you want to compete with the top guys, then you will need more than that and that’s why we are here to help you!
Nonetheless, in a nutshell, this is why we focus on building local relevancy, because it is the unique way to drive traffic to your site for real.
Local SEO is a different game to normal SEO, and that is why we need to apply this approach, which uses different techniques especially designed and proven to work for this scenario.
If an SEO firm tells you that it is the same to rank a website in a specific city than it is to rank it globally (think of a certain niche), then you should disregard them and look for an alternative, because they don’t know what they are talking about.
Why Does Your Website Need More Content?
Your website needs more content for several reasons:
- It will help you to build more topical and local relevance
- You will have an easier time ranking
- You will educate your visitors better
- You will obtain better conversions
- You will boost your authority
- It will be easier for your site to obtain backlinks.
Of course, we are talking about good and well-researched content that provides answers and help to your visitors.
That is why content plays a vital role in our SEO campaigns, because it is essential for the success of the same. But for that, you need Rock Star content!
What Is Rock Star Content?
There is a big difference between writing average content and something that truly amazes visitors and search engines.
How do we do it? Even though we cannot reveal it all, this is how we handle things when it comes to content:
There Is a Keyword Research Behind It:
The content we add to your inner-pages and blog is meant to attract traffic, and the only way to do it is by knowing what keywords to target.
That is why, before writing any page of content, we perform a deep and professional keyword research in order to find the best targets for your website.
Furthermore, every addition of it is placed within a strategy, because another goal is to boost the local and niche relevance of your website.
There Is a Research In Place:
In order to make people interested in what you have to say, you need to know what they are asking.
Before writing any new page or article, we take care of exploring and investigating what people are looking for, so we can answer their questions.
We use different software and tools to find out what they are asking, and make sure to answer their questions in the best way possible, so we can put your site in a positive light.
Furthermore, if the content delivers the goods, then they will stay in your website for longer, something that will bring two positive results:
- Increase your chances of turning your visitors into clients
- Allow Google to see that your content is good and deserves to rank, because the visitors are vouching for it.
As you can see, it pays off to perform your own research, and that is why we do it, so we can deliver the best content for your website and accomplish all these things for you.
We Write in an Engaging Tone:
You can deliver the goods thanks to your extensive research, but if you write it in a confusing and boring tone, then people will leave before they know you are the real deal.
That is why it is important to unite your solid research with an engaging tone that invites visitors to read and hooks them to stay.
However, it takes skill and experience to know how to speak to your audience in their language and how to engage them.
You don’t have to take care of that when you work with us, because we have our own team of content writing experts who will handle it all for you.
Furthermore, by engaging your readers we can also take them to perform certain actions, and we take care of all of that, so you can simply sit and watch the results.
This is why your website needs more content, but of course, of the rock start kind! 😉
With a constant influx of it, you will have an easier time ranking and you will see how much your conversions will increase.
The Importance of UX – Why Do We Focus on CRO?
Now, it is important to talk about a vital aspect of digital marketing: User Experience.
If your users don’t have a good experience on your website, then guess what will happen?
- They will buy all of your products/services and tip you well
- They will abandon your website and have a bad experience with your business.
You don’t want that to happen, and that is why it is important to take care of UX and CRO (conversion rate optimization).
Once again, this is another reason to forget about SEO packages, because they don’t take care of UX in the slightest.
If you want your SEO investment to pay off, then you need to convert the traffic you receive into clients, but if your website doesn’t provide a good experience, then you will obtain the opposite result: a waste of traffic and many lost sales and clients.
Google Cares about It:
Let’s say you manage position your business for your targeted keywords. Visitors will start arriving to your site, but there are a few problems:
- Your site’s loading speed is rather slow
- You don’t have a clear navigation and menu
- The structure of your website is confusing
- You don’t have clear calls to action (CTA).
Guess what will happen? Visitors will ABANDON your site and probably will never come back. Furthermore, they will leave your site FAST and this will send a very negative signal to Google.
Over time, as more users present the same behavior, Google will interpret it as a red flag and “punish” you for it by taking away your rankings.
That wouldn’t be a nice scenario, would it? All of your time and money invested for nothing. That is why it is important to take care of UX if you want your SEO campaign to make sense.
Google cares about visitors and it will take their feedback seriously. Therefore, it is important to provide them a good and nice experience from beginning to end.
How Will You Make My Website User Friendly?
There is something extra in addition to this: your website needs to be focused on conversions.
If you want to make money, then you need to convert your traffic, and that is why you need CRO. In a nutshell, your website should have the following features:
- It must load fast. Preferably in less than 4 seconds, especially if you are running an e-commerce store. The faster, the better, so you can please even the most impatient of visitors
- It needs to connect. Audiences are different from one another, and therefore, your website needs to connect with the people you are targeting. Color psychology and other factors come into play
- It needs to have a clear structure. You need to have a clean navigation, so that users can visit your site, understand it well and have an easy time exploring it beyond the arrival point
- It needs to make your visitors feel safe. This is why it is important to add an SSL certificate and show your visitors that you are a real brand and business. Showing some testimonials is a smart move as well
- It needs to have clear calls to action. You need to tell visitors what to do, so make it easy to follow through, because confusing them or putting too many steps before sealing the deal will drastically reduce your conversions. Make things simple and straight to the point
This is exactly how we do things around here, because your website needs to be a powerhouse of conversions, and it all starts with having the right set up.
Furthermore, by complementing your site with a content-rich blog, you will obtain even better results, because you will boost your authority and your conversion rate.
Now it should be clear why it is so important to take care of UX and CRO, because if you don’t get conversions, then your investment will be worthless.
That is why we put a special focus on it, because beyond SEO, our goal is to deliver more conversions for your business. That is why we put UX, CRO and SEO together, in order to deliver the results you are looking for.
Once again, another reason to opt for a tailored SEO plan rather than your average package that delivers little to no value.
The Importance of Good Hosting – Why Do We Focus on Good Hosting?
Your hosting will play a huge role in the results you get.
If you want to rank and please your visitors, then you need to take care of it, and that is why we put a serious focus on it.
Bad hosting can destroy your business, and we are not kidding, because it will make your website slow and thereby offer a poor UX. You already know why it matters, because if your website is slow, then visitors will leave fast and never come back.
However, let’s talk about the positive and good things:
If the hosting is good, then your website will load very fast, something that will have a direct positive effect in your conversion rate. Visitors are more impatient than ever before, so you need to level up your game.
Your website will be safer. We choose a high quality, safe and high-tech hosting plans for all of our clients, because it is important to protect your data against online threats. There are so many hack attempts and DDOS attacks nowadays that you need to be ready for all of this.
Your SEO will be easier. You will have a clean IP, which means you will not have toxic neighbors that may undermine your SEO efforts, because if Google notices this, then you will be in trouble.
Finally, you will meet the requirements of your industry and business. Every project is different, so we will take care of choosing the perfect plan for you, so your website can have the necessary resources to receive all the traffic you intend to.
This is why your business needs good hosting and why we are so serious about it, because it will play a vital role in the success of not only your SEO plan, but also your entire digital marketing campaign.
Why is SEO Heroes Different? – Closing Thoughts
We have explained you everything about choosing a good SEO firm, and we have also shown you why SEO Heroes is different.
You can easily spot the difference: we analyze everything and back it all with proper and deep research.
This is why we are different to the rest, and why we are ready to deliver results for your business.
Contact us today and we will deliver to you a 100% tailored SEO plan for your business, so you can
Do you need help ?
Get in touch today and we can start to discuss the right solution to your business.
We will help you to find your next generation of customers!
Write us today!